Posted: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name: Triple C, Inc.
Employment Type Other
Why Work Here?
“This is a company that is just starting out, but has great potential to rise very quickly.”
The primary purpose of the Sales Representative is to promote the brand and create clientele, work with customers to come to an agreement between our parties, and keep open communication between yourself and the client to ensure a smooth operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Secure and close prospective clients.
2) Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients.
3) Quickly build pipeline through developing relationship using networking via industry professional associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques.
4) Participate in personal and professional development.
Experience selling to the multifamily industry strongly preferred.
Minimum 3-5 years in a business –to- business outside consultative sales environment.
Proven track record of successively exceeding sales objectives.
Proficiency in CRM and MS Office applications
Two year degree, four year preferred.
Ability to relate to and inspire all levels of an organization.
Valid driver’s license.
Job Related Competencies:
2) Problem Solving (consultative)
3) Communication skills, - oral and written
4) Self-management (time management, organizing/planning)
5) Interpersonal skills
9) Committed to continuous learning
This job is extremely flexible. Do you already work, but you have free-time and could use some extra cash? As long as business is being brought in in a timely and functional fashion, and you are available for clients when they have questions or concerns, you can manage this job around other things. Pay is commission-based.
If interested in the job, contact:
About Triple C, Inc.:
Triple C, Inc. is a new incorporation that is looking to provide trash valet service to larger Knoxville apartment complexes.
• Location: Cookeville, Crossville, TN
• Post ID: 30293272 tennessee